SnapDonate ® Foundation Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is SnapDonate Foundation Ltd of 77-79 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3HU (registration number 9171932).
This policy only applies to our app. If you leave our app via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that app/website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our app including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, operating system, carrier and other communication data, whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What personal data we store
We do not ask you to register any personal detail when you use our app. We therefore do not store any personal information about you.
In order to send reminders to you, we store your unique device ID.
Uses made of the information
We use your device ID in the following ways:
- To notify you about outstanding donations in your To Do list.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
By making a donation through SnapDonate you are using services provided by Third Parties such as JustGiving.com and VirginMoneyGiving.com These Third Parties will collect basic payment information to enable them to process the donation. This will include your name, address, email address and payment card / account details, together with your unique username and password (if you decide to become a registered user). If you are eligible for UK Gift Aid, they will also ask you to confirm your UK domicile address as this may be different from your billing address. For more information about these Third Party privacy policies please visit their associated websites.